SHEFFIELD® FUSION-WELDED VINYL WINDOWS:
BEAUTY AND INNOVATION
The superior performance of Sheffield® windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
Sheffield windows feature a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home style.
Best yet, Sheffield windows are covered by Alside’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace-of-mind.
*See printed warranty for complete details
* Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header
* Triple-barrier weatherstripping between sash and jamb
* Sloped sill ensures quick water drainage
* Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection
* Hidden screen track produces clean lines
* Fully extruded lift rails for strength and durability